Uh Oh NaNoWriMo!

I just signed up to write 50,000 words in 30 days.  Unfortunately, I am 8 days and 13,336 words behind. I wrote 70 words a few days ago and like always, hit a block. My problem is that I get a vision, which is a pretty good one, but it's starts in the middle of two brick walls.  I run out of a plot before the first page is written.  I have dozens of partially written stories. There are thousands of ideas, suggestions, instructions and opinions on how to write, but, ummm....don't you have to read those?  Yawn, I think Dexter's on.

What kind of writer doesn't read?  Not a very good one.
 
There you have it.  Another unmotivated writer.  Sloth, that deadly sin that successfully steals our futures and makes failures of so many of us.  Imagine, not what we could have been, but what we could have written, the places we could have taken people, the worlds and people we could have created, if we weren't so damned lazy.
Well, I can't blame menopause on everything.  Time to go write 50,000.  I have a world to create.

UPDATE!

3/8/13

I didn't write another single word

Loser!

Comments

Popular Posts