The Qyestion is Not What, But Why

The question is not "What is the meaning of life," but "Why is life?" What makes my body move and my mind think? Where does this energy come from and why does it stay contained within me? What is God? What or Who made God, and if something made God, who made the thing that made God and who made the thing that made the thing that made God? It's like looking down a rabbit hole of mirrors. Are we organic robots? Play toys? Are we a globe in a room with a blacklight whose owner got bored and abandoned us. Global warming and greenhouse gasses are just a layer of dust over our atmosphere, the black holes, decaying fabric, the holes in the ozone, just dust particles wearing through the surface?
These are the things I think about at 11:52 pm when I forgot to eat dinner and its too late to eat anything more than a bowl of applesauce....

Comments

Popular Posts